Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Libya, Qatar, Egypt or Jordan, excluding employees of Holsten Brauerei AG and its associated companies, agents and agencies ‒ as well as immediate family of such employees ‒ and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose, and any prize may be withheld in the absence of and until such time as the Promoter is satisfied that eligibility has been verified.
- Persons wishing to enter the promotion should log onto www.holstenarabia.com/win and follow the on-screen instructions. Each entrant will be required to upload a picture of his/her favourite non-alcoholic Holsten flavour. The entrant will subsequently be allocated 1 draw ticket. In order to be allocated more draw tickets, the entrant has to obtain votes for his/her picture by sharing it via the website, either by e-mail or Facebook. Each entrant can be allocated a maximum of 100 draw tickets.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of any dispute, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter between the opening date of 27 April 2015 and midnight CET on the closing date of 31 May 2015. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that, for any reason, are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the closing date.
- Only one entry per computer (IP address) can be made, but there is no limitation on the number of entries made from different IP addresses. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid.
- There are two types of prize: a main prize and a weekly prize.
7.1. Main prize:
- LG TV + home theatre set
- 1-year subscription to belN Sports (TV network)
- 5 cases of non-alcoholic Holsten malt beverage
- 5 Premier League shirts (for the winner + 4 friends)
- Event crew to install everything before the match
7.2. Weekly prize: Official Premier League shirt of the winner’s choice
- Each entrant is entitled to win only one weekly prize. Any entrant who wins a weekly prize is still entitled to win the main prize.
- In total, there are five main prizes and 40 weekly prizes, i.e. 10 weekly winners. The names of the weekly winners will be announced on Facebook at the end of each week of the promotion. The names of the main prize winners will be announced on Facebook after the closing date and not later than 8 June.
- The total value of the main prize is USD 7,000. The value of the weekly prize is USD 100. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances so necessitate.
- The weekly winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries by an independent person at the end of each week of the promotion. The main prize winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries by an independent person after the closing date. Weekly and main prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter via e-mail or Facebook after the closing date and not later than 8 June, unless this date is changed by the Promoter.
- If a prize is declined or the winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner may be drawn at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible if a prize winner is unable to take up the specified prize.
- Entrants may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of themselves for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. As a condition of entry, entrants accept that, in the event that they win, such photographs may be used as stated and agree to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to their image rights and to allow their name and country of residence to be made publicly available. Without exception, winners therefore grant the Promoter the right, at its sole discretion, to use the uploaded photographs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have accepted any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions regarding eligibility of entries and any other aspect of this promotion are final. No correspondence will be entered into in such matters.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. All information disclosed by entrants is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering this promotion, entrants hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or undermine the spirit of the promotion.
- All expenses associated with the main and/or weekly prizes, including any applicable taxes, shall be met by the winners.
- Entry into this promotion shall be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any government law, rule, order or regulation, or by the final judgement of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with Danish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.
Promoter: Holsten Brauerei AG, Middle East & North Africa, Office G23, DMC 9, Dubai Media City, Dubai, UAE, PO Box 502148 Dubai
HOLSTEN believes that our beer brand are there to offer consumers refreshment and social enjoyment.
ACCESSING THE SITE
We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the Site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet connected device.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some features or parts of the Site, or the entire Site.
Where you are asked to complete a registration form or otherwise provide personal information the personal details that you provide must be true, accurate and complete. Please inform us of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password.
You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Unless indicated to the contrary, all materials on the Site including design, text, graphics and photographs are the copyright of HOLSTEN BRAUEREI AG or its third party licensors.
We are the owner of the trade marks appearing on the Site and all associated trade names, logos and devices unless indicated to the contrary. All other trade marks, logos and names appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, as indicated.
You may download, print and copy extracts or materials from the Site for your personal use only and any copied material must include all copyright or other proprietary notices appearing on it. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you by such downloading. You may not make any other use of material on the Site (including reproductions except as above, publications, alteration or distribution) without our prior written permission.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that information on the Site is accurate, but commentary, reviews and other material posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We make no representation or warranty that any information is accurate, complete or up-to-date and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone to whom you communicate such information.
If you find any inaccurate information on the Site please contact us <include link to generic e-mail) and we will endeavor to correct it, where we agree, as soon as reasonably practicable.
Any opinions or reviews posted on the Site are the responsibility of their authors and are in no way an expression of the views of HOLSTEN. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, about any such opinions or reviews, including as to their legality or accuracy, and we disclaim all liability in connection with them to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any competition conducted or promoted on the Site shall be governed by the terms and conditions specific to such competition.
LINKS TO THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES
We may from time to time provide links that will enable you to access the websites of third parties directly from the Site. Such third party sites are not under our control and, unless otherwise stated, no contribution is made by us to the content of such websites. When you click through to these sites you leave the area controlled by us, so we cannot, therefore, accept responsibility for any issues arising in connection with either the third parties' use of your data, the sites’ content, or the products or services offered to you by these sites.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on the Site.
Although we hope the Site will be of interest to users, we accept no liability and offer no warranties or conditions in relation to the Site or its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
If you are a consumer and not a business user, we shall not be liable to you for any business losses and shall only be liable for any losses which are reasonably foreseeable.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under the Danish law, be excluded.
If you experience problems with the Site or would like to comment on it, please feel free to Contact Us.